Welcome to PHARGOODS. Throughout the site, the terms "we," "us," and "our" refer to Phargoods.
When you register as a member or start to use the membership services, you should have fully reviewed, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions below.
If you are a minor under the age of 20 or require the prior consent of a third party to exercise any rights or obligations under the R.O.C laws. In that case, you must obtain the consent of your parent, guardian or third party before you can register as a member and use the membership services. When you register or start using the membership services, your parents, guardians or the third party should have fully reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms of service of the membership, and have agreed to your registration as a member of the website and the use of the membership services provided by us.
• Membership registration obligations and use of membership services
By using our membership services, you agree to:
1. For the first order, you must join the member first and provide correct, up-to-date and complete information according to the company's membership registration process. If there is any change in the information, you should immediately inform us to correct the information to ensure that it is correct, up-to-date and complete.
2. Please keep the account properly and do not disclose, provide, lend or transfer the account to a third party. If the account is used fraudulently, please inform us immediately.
3. If you provide any false information or use an invalid credit card number to conduct transactions on the website, or use the account as fraudulent, the company will not be responsible for any damage. If it causes damage to us, you will involve relevant laws and liability for compensation. The company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use all or part of our services.
4. The Company will not use the personal information and transaction records of the members for any purpose other than marketing statistics, analysis, and membership services to protect our members' privacy.
5. The company will protect the privacy of all members when they use our system services.
• About Orders
• Once an order is established, details will be sent via email.
• After the order is confirmed, if you change or cancel the order during the goods' delivery, you must contact us immediately. If you refuse to accept the order without reason, the website has the right to suspend or terminate any member services and rights.
1. Following Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act, a 7-day return/exchange period is granted. The contract may be terminated by returning the goods or giving written notice within 7 days after receiving the goods or services, without giving reasons or extra fees.
2. Due to health and safety considerations, except for defective products, the returned/exchanged products must be kept unsealed.
3. If the goods are not returned be quality problems, there will be 7-day for free returns by the Consumer Protection Act, and the goods shall be returned in new and unsealed.
4. If there is any defect, breakage or shortage upon arrival of the goods, please leave your contact information or contact us for further details to facilitate the speed of return or exchange. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted after 7 days.
5. All returned goods, together with gifts, packaging, and accompanying documents, must be kept as they were at the time of shipment. If a physical invoice is requested, the physical invoice must be returned together with the documents required by relevant laws and regulations. Otherwise, we have the right to refuse to accept the returns.
6. When the contract is terminated legally due to the returns of orders, you agree that we may process invoices or credit notes and documents required by relevant laws and regulations.
• If the goods cannot be delivered twice, or if you refuse to receive the goods after the agreed time limit, you should agree to abandon the goods and afford the shipment and related expenses without further notice. You will not claim the goods, refund or compensation for damages afterwards.
。We have the right to change the price, specifications, discounts and other rights, such as changes in the website announcement, without separate individual notice.
。We have the right to add, change, or cancel all or part of the Membership Services' relevant functions. We suggest you notice our announcements at all times to protect your rights.
。The estimated arrival time of orders is informed. If it is delayed due to typhoons, earthquakes, or any natural or unavoidable catastrophes, the estimated arrival time is not guaranteed.
。In addition to these Terms of Conditions, the relevant information, including the terms, restrictions and descriptions of the transaction presented on the merchandises sale web page and the relevant web page of the ordering process, is also a part of the contract.
。All products on our website are settled in New Taiwan dollars.
。The information provided on the website and electronic trading information would be the basis of any dispute.
• The Applicable Law of Consensual Jurisdiction Clauses
• In addition to follow these Terms and Conditions, the member should agree with other regulations on this website. Any transaction or details that not covered by these Terms and Conditions should be governed by the laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of China. In case of any dispute, the Taipei District Court of Taiwan would be the first instance jurisdiction.